Appraisers, Brokers and Consultants
If you are in the business of evaluating golf courses, then the NGF is a resource that can help you understand the golf market better by helping you acquire reliable local and regional golf data. Many of these resources are included with NGF Business Membership ($525) or can be purchased separately.
- Golf Facilities in the U.S. – Statistical analysis of golf course supply by state, region and MSA.
- Annual Golf Industry Overview – National golf industry figures including: Rounds played, participation, openings, closings, etc.
- Rounds Reports – Monthly and full-year archived data provide percentage of increase/decrease from prior year by state, region & MSA.
- Golfer Participation – Statistics on golfer profiles, spending, behavior, etc.
- Golf Industry Report – Current and archived covering vast array of golf data and trends.
- Facility Database Directory – On-line listing of every golf course in the U.S. with contact information and course statistics and rates.
- Operating & Financial Performance Profiles of Golf Facilities in the U.S. – Provides benchmark operating revenues and expenses for golf courses by course type and climate region. Cost $350 ($100 for members).
- Golf Course Transaction Lead List (GCTL) – The Subscription List consists of recently transacted golf courses across the nation. Use it to identify and investigate “like kind” comps quickly and easily. The List comes in Excel and Printable formats and includes an automatic 6-month update. Cost $500 ($250 for members).
- GolFacts Market Data – Need local and regional golf-specific data to aid you in your due diligence efforts? GolFacts provides proprietary golf supply & demand metrics with comparisons to the state and nation as a whole for both golfers and rounds played, population demographics (current & 5-year projections) on DMA level. GolFacts come in a Standard version $595 ($495 for members). GolFacts Plus version picks up where the standard version left off. It includes an additional written interpretation/analysis by an NGF consultant, new course development activity (in-planning & under construction), golf ranges and specialty retail, golfer density and propriety golf development matrix. $1195 ($895 for members).
For more information contact us.
Last Updated: 4/7/2010 11:15:17 PM / Generated at: 8/30/2015 8:28:56 PM