Membership Associate (18 hours/week)
National Golf Foundation is a non-profit, objective and independent resource dedicated to supporting all the people, companies, facilities and associations that earn their living in golf. As the only golf trade association serving 3,500 members from all segments of the industry, we’re looking for an intelligent, motivated individual who can help acquire new member, retain existing members, and generate sales leads by showing the value NGF provides to their business.
Responsibilities will include:
- The primary responsibility of this position is to call former members and non-members and invite them to join NGF.
- Call prospective golf businesses to generate leads for NGF product sales.
- Understand the resources, products and services NGF has to offer various businesses.
- Assist in executing new member prospecting campaigns.
- Maintain and update database with information from prospecting activities.
- Answer product and service questions, and suggest information about educational resources where they can get more information.
- Responsible for follow up on all open opportunities.
What we require:
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Personable and professional phone voice.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Background in sales helpful.
- Knowledge and/or interest in golf is a plus.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Local area candidates preferred.
All applicants are encouraged to send their resume and cover letter to:
National Golf Foundation
1150 South US Highway One, Suite 401
Jupiter, FL 33477
Fax: (561) 354-1684
Last Updated: 7/20/2010 2:21:18 PM / Generated at: 4/21/2014 3:03:49 AM