Transportation to Ritz-Carlton
Driving Directions from Lambert International Blvd. to The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
From St. Louis International Airport, take Interstate 70 East toward St. Louis
- Merge onto I-170 South via exit 238B
- Exit at Forest Park Parkway (Exit 1E) and travel approximately one mile
- Exit at Forsyth and turn left (West)
- At the first stoplight, turn left (South) onto Carondelet Plaza
- Follow the circle drive to valet parking
Preferred Car Service
- NGF has negotiated a special rate of $49 from Lambert St. Louis Airport to Ritz-Carlton for Symposium attendees.
To use this service, please send your reservation request, at least 6 hours in advance, with your hotel confirmation number and flight details, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 872-7200.
Public Transportation from Lambert International Blvd. to The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
- Taxi from STL Airport estimated travel time 15-20 minutes
- MetroLink from Lambert Main TRML Metrolink Station Stop ID 10634 take train towards Shiloh Scott - 19 minutes - 8 stops. Disembark at Forest Park Metrolink Station Stop ID 10626 to change trains.
From Forest Park take train towards Shrewsbury - 6 minutes - 3 stops. Disembark at Forsyth Metrolink Station Stop ID 14759. Ritz-Carlton is 3-5 min walk from Forsyth Metrolink station. Estimated Total travel time 50-60 minutes.
Last Updated: 4/9/2013 9:04:26 AM / Generated at: 2/19/2018 12:50:57 PM