If you’re sharp, tech-savvy, creative and forward-thinking – and if complacency isn’t in your vocabulary – drop us a line, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, very organized, gets things done and has exceptional oral and written communication skills. Candidate should be a ‘people person’ with a positive personality and a customer-centric approach. Strong computer skills a must, including demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, in addition WordPress knowledge is mandatory, and other desktop publishing or other graphics experience is a plus. Candidate should have a degree in a related field (Bachelors preferred) and academic and/or professional experience in business, marketing, or communications. Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
An interest in golf and learning about all aspects of the golf industry, while not required, will certainly make the position and tasks more relevant and enhance the candidate’s ability to contribute at a higher level.
Principal Responsibilities: (In Priority Order)
1. Support NGF’s initiatives with the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, events, social media, or content marketing per marketing calendar or plan/discussions.
2. Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports on all marketing activities and results (working closely with other departments).
3. Contribute new creative ideas to marketing concepts (direct mail, print ads, email campaigns, events, website, etc.).
4. Create, proofread, edit, and submit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice, including social media and press releases.
5. Coordinate trade show and special NGF client events, including invitation and communication plans, coordinating vendor partnerships, reservations and booth space commitments, manage trade show logistics, and ordering marketing collateral.
6. Evaluate, monitor and communicate campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
7. Performs administrative and office support activities for marketing department, including, but not limited to proofreading and research.
8. Acts as department liaison to NGF internal customers.
9. Creates and supports plans for creating and retaining new NGF customers.
Relationships and Contacts:
Reports to: Vice President of Player Development & Engagement
Organizational: (Internal Contacts) All NGF Staff
Business Contacts: Outside Vendors, NGF Members and Potential Members/Customers
Competitive salary and benefits package. Position is based in Jupiter, FL. E-mail resume cover letter and salary requirements (all 3 items MUST be included for consideration) to HR@ngf.org.