Sr. Account Manager, Client Services
The Sr. Account Manager, Client Services is responsible for business development and selling NGF Direct and Agency marketing solutions (Direct-to-Consumer and B2B email campaigns, digital marketing (paid search, paid social, programmatic, custom audiences, etc.) and public relations. Primary focus will be to generate revenue by developing a loyal account base through new customer acquisition. Target verticals include a wide range of B2C and B2B golf product and service providers, golf travel and tourism businesses, and non-endemic companies interested in reaching the affluent golf consumer market.
The Sr. Account Manager’s pathway to success is through pro-active and disciplined outreach that results in earning expert advisor status and trusted, professional working relationships with clients and prospects. This individual is prepared for every call and brings value to each prospect. He/she will blend skillfully asked questions and careful listening skills to collaboratively solve the client’s marketing challenges with proven media, communications, and data solutions. Must be able to bring the intellect, authenticity and credibility to connect well with both C-suite and product manager-level decision makers and communicate NGF’s unique value proposition using a truly consultative, “recoil-free” style.
A top producer and great closer. Extraordinarily likeable, genuine, an active-listener and superior written and verbal communicator. A lifelong learner possessing a deep understanding of business, marketing strategy, branding and positioning, with expertise across the media mix. The ideal candidate is energetic, empathic, driven, passionate, genuinely curious and utilizes great questions and approachable tonality. A fantastic networker with elite EQ. Resourceful and creative and knows how to get through to difficult-to-reach customer prospects and creates natural dialogue on business challenges and goals. Understands and appreciates the game and business of golf.
- Acquiring new customers and generating revenue
- Help golf companies compete more effectively through the deployment of NGF products and services
- Confidently and fearlessly prospect, develop and manage an account base
- Identify client needs and develop agency solutions to help them reach their desired outcomes
- Stay up with industry trends to facilitate client dialogue and identify emerging opportunities
- Provide the highest level of client service and communication
- Use company CRM software to consistently track all prospecting/sales activity
- Attend industry trade shows/conferences to accumulate new leads and meet with account base
- Represent the NGF brand in the most positive of ways
What it takes to be successful at NGF
- A strong business-development mindset
- Advanced knowledge of various marketing services
- A positive attitude and high energy
- Hard-working and passionately driven to work in an environment where success is rewarded
- Honesty, personal integrity, transparency and accountability
- Have the ability to contribute individually and as a team member
- Consistently professional while allowing your personality to shine through
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years sales experience ideally working with or for a media company, advertising and/or marketing agency specializing in small to medium size companies
- A strong track record of consistent revenue growth, as well as and successful management of a book of business
- Experience developing a new territory including lead generation and cold calling
- Effective time/travel management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
How can we help?
Executive Member Concierge
Learn From NGF Members
Whether you’re the head planner of your upcoming buddies golf trip or simply along for the ride, we’ve gathered a few easy ways to keep everyone in your group happy.Read More...
As humans, we see our primary care physician on a regular basis to proactively evaluate our vital signs. Likewise, a superintendent should perform frequent diagnostic testing on their golf course.Read More...
For most golfers, the idea of an in-home golf simulator is nothing more than a fantasy. However, with advancements in technology, your own golf simulator is now more attainable than ever.Read More...