Research Manager, Analysis and Data Visualization
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Jupiter, FL (open to remote/hybrid, although not preferred)
This position reports to the Chief Research Officer.
The Research Manager, Analysis and Data Visualization is involved in all dimensions of the market research project cycle, but has a particular focus on (and responsibility towards) the later stages – transforming data and information into compelling stories, reports and content, in a way that brings greater clarity, interest and value to our work.
The ideal candidate is curious, self-motivated and has passion for both research and storytelling. This person knows how to leverage the power of data and design to create engaging outputs across a range of products and channels – from client reports to member publications and the public-facing content that drives NGF’s website and social channels.
To be successful, this person should have a natural creative edge and a high aptitude for research and analytics, but also a clear understanding of content and a strong eye for design.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant insights/market research role
- Exposure to sophisticated market research practices (including a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods) and a constant drive to explore new and better techniques
- A passion for unlocking the power of consumer insights to help drive agile decision-making
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills – ability to quickly identify cause-and-effect relationships, find a story in numbers, and connect primary research to broader trends in order to produce well-rounded, compelling narratives
- Strong visual storytelling skills – someone with a sharp eye for design who develops reports that always impress clients and colleagues
- Please be prepared to show example(s) of work and/or demonstrate capabilities through a brief assignment
- Strong listening and communication skills – confident and articulate but also understands the power of inquiry and asking the right questions to seek understanding
- Manage and execute internal and external research assignments that range in size, approach and complexity
- Help to proactively nurture and develop strategic client relationships
- Take a leading role in conceptualizing, designing and communicating outputs for various audiences – including proprietary client research reports, presentation decks, data-driven infographics for our website and social channels, interactive dashboards (g., Tableau), and more
- Contribute to the broader organization by establishing what “best in class” looks like for presenting data and information, helping NGF to elevate our work and content
- Proactively explore new and improved techniques for data sharing and storytelling
Compensation & Benefits
Annual Salary: $80,000-$110,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Holiday pay
- Health and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
How can we help?
Executive Member Concierge
Learn From NGF Members
Whether you’re the head planner of your upcoming buddies golf trip or simply along for the ride, we’ve gathered a few easy ways to keep everyone in your group happy.Read More...
As humans, we see our primary care physician on a regular basis to proactively evaluate our vital signs. Likewise, a superintendent should perform frequent diagnostic testing on their golf course.Read More...
For most golfers, the idea of an in-home golf simulator is nothing more than a fantasy. However, with advancements in technology, your own golf simulator is now more attainable than ever.Read More...