Survey Research Manager (Posted: June 9, 2022)
We’re hiring a survey research manager.
Want to work in golf? Join the organization that golf businesses count on for timely and actionable research and insight.
Location: Jupiter, FL
The Survey Research Manager works closely with the Chief Research Officer and other team members on survey research projects that deliver actionable insights and effectively address key questions for both internal and external clients. This position plays a leading role in the overall survey research process – including survey design; sampling; fieldwork management; data analysis, tabulation and graphical presentation; as well as panel management and other quality control activities.
This position reports to the Chief Research Officer.
- Develop survey instruments that are engaging, logically consistent and grammatically correct.
- Program standard and complex surveys into Qualtrics, ensuring accurate programming logic and fidelity with drafted survey documents.
- Design and execute appropriate sampling methods and ensure samples are aligned with survey objectives.
- Clean, process and analyze survey data.
- Develop syntax in SPSS and conduct basic statistical analysis/interpretation of data.
- Prepare charts and other data output tools that clearly/plainly explain results to team members.
- Use data mapping techniques to seamlessly integrate different data files.
- Concurrently handle several projects and help ensure consistency throughout studies (spec validation, methodology, stat testing, etc.).
- 4+ years of experience in survey research, design, and execution
- General expertise in quantitative market research and survey methods, data analytics, and basic statistics
- Excellent skills with SPSS, SAS, R and/or Python (or comparable)
- Expertise with survey software platforms (e.g., Qualtrics, Typeform)
- Expertise with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong understanding of data in multiple formats
- Experience with data visualization and automation tools a plus
- Demonstrated experience working independently on complex projects
- Strong analytical and logic skills
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
The Survey Research Manager should be process-driven with very high survey and data literacy, and have a strong background in survey design, survey execution, and statistics. This role requires an ability to synthesize data to generate actionable insights. Strong communication skills are also a must, as this person will be working collaboratively with the internal research team to provide high quality, differentiated research. Knowledge of the game and/or business of golf would be an asset, but more important is a passion for data, meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary range: $65,000-$80,000 (depends on experience and qualifications)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Holiday pay
- Health and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Company membership at Jupiter Dunes Golf Course
- Free beer in the breakroom (plus shuffleboard and Golden Tee)
To apply, please email your resume, a cover letter and salary requirement (all 3 items MUST be included for consideration) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Learn From NGF Members
Whether you’re the head planner of your upcoming buddies golf trip or simply along for the ride, we’ve gathered a few easy ways to keep everyone in your group happy.Read More...
As humans, we see our primary care physician on a regular basis to proactively evaluate our vital signs. Likewise, a superintendent should perform frequent diagnostic testing on their golf course.Read More...
For most golfers, the idea of an in-home golf simulator is nothing more than a fantasy. However, with advancements in technology, your own golf simulator is now more attainable than ever.Read More...