Powered by TransFirst
For courses and clubs:
Introducing GOLFPAY, NGF's New Suite of Merchant Services to Help You Save Money:
Save on transactional fees and enhance the way your course or club processes customer payments. NGF has partnered with the industry's leading private merchant consultant, TransFirst, to develop GOLFPAY. This member program will help your business keep more of your hard-earned revenues, improve the ways you can take your customer payments and offer superior security for their personal information. TransFirst is not one of the huge banks that offers payment processing as an "add-on." Helping businesses like courses and clubs improve transactions while saving serious money... that is their only business!
NGF saved more than $6,000 on our processing of member dues payments by switching to GOLFPAY. That's real money. Give us a chance to see what we can save you.
Let TransFirst conduct a free GOLFPAY analysis of your basic payment processing info and if they can't help you, they'll cover the cost of your NGF facility membership (up to $199).
Contact NGF@TransFirst.com for more information about GOLFPAY.
- With NGF's GOLFPAY, maximize your revenues through improved products and a full suite of payment processing tools including options for:
- Individual Rounds
- Range Access
- Pro-Shop or Retail Sales
- Banquet/Restaurant/other club activity non-golf receipts
- Improve the efficiency and convenience of accepting checks for your clients and staff by turning paper documents into electronic ACH transactions.
- Save your time and your client's time by using recurring payments functionality for installment or recurring payments.
- Web services API for simple integration of payment functions into your on-line retail or registration sites!
- Works seamlessly with your existing system and the major POS systems
- Eliminate the confusion that comes with using multiple vendors by managing your payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and ACH (electronic checks) through a single payment processing solution.
- Take the frustration out of payment reconciliation through our online reporting that aligns with deposits into your bank.
- Don't waste time sifting through piles of paperwork; your transaction data including chargeback history can be accessed up to a year through our online reporting.
- All transactions posted gross; fees are not deducted until after month end for daily reconciliation ease and monthly access to all of your revenue for cash flow and interest earning.
- Ease your staff attempts to resolve questions about fees on statements, terminal or equipment problems, requests for new items or changes, via our in-house, onshore, toll-free 24/7 customer support.
- Easy electronic enrollment is headache-free and there are no contract terms or cancellation fees.
- GOLFPAY's client transactions are processed through TransFirst's own secure digital gateway
- Ensure the safety of client's credit card and payment information through our secure payments environment and user-friendly PCI compliance solutions.
- Avoid fines or penalties from Visa/MC for use of non-compliant solutions, or security breach.
- Competitive group pricing negotiated and protected through the National Golf Foundation means more cost savings for you.
- TransFirst processes $40B in transactions annually, offering economies of scale that can be passed down as savings to GOLFPAY customers.
- Since TransFirst has no bank ties, there are fewer restrictions and more flexibility to provide cost savings to you.
- NGF has 75 years of experience developing programs to help golf-related businesses
- TransFirst is a "Top 10" U.S. payment processor serving more than 200,000 merchants with a focus on specialty industries... in this case, golf!
- GOLFPAY brings the highest level of industry-specific revenue management expertise.
Last Updated: 6/29/2011 1:15:07 PM / Generated at: 5/19/2013 7:00:54 AM