Technical Marketing Specialist
Responsible for managing a busy and complex schedule of marketing campaigns for a wide variety of NGF clients. Responsible for fulfilling email marketing campaigns and other digital marketing products offered to NGF clients. Performs various client campaign duties including campaign scheduling, report creation, vendor communications, ad trafficking and customer service.
(In Priority Order)
- Determines scheduling instructions and creates audience lists for multiple client campaigns, each day, using a query-based software program. A major part of this role will be planning and delivering email marketing campaigns end-to-end.
- Management and support of digital advertising products (paid display, paid social, paid search, etc.) with tasks including campaign scheduling, programming and execution. Other duties include the monitoring and reporting of client metrics/results and monthly accounting of revenue recognition.
- Delivery of post-campaign performance reports for NGF clients with ability to provide basic analysis when appropriate. Track and report on KPI’s for NGF clients, with the ability to gleam insights from software provided reporting tools.
- Email campaign set-up, testing and deployment using email marketing software, particularly in the busiest marketing periods of the year (Golf Majors, Father’s Day, Holiday, etc.)
- Assists in the cleaning and onboarding of new-to-file opt-in records to the NGF database. Works to further enhance existing database records with new targeting data.
- Monitor email deliverability performance across major ESPs including Gmail, Yahoo, Apple, Comcast, etc. and make necessary adjustments to campaign list/audience selections.
- Develops creative assets such as email templates, display ads for social media and programmatic advertising, basic video editing skills, and content creation.
- Posting of content to American Golf Census Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Request creative assets from NGF client and Agency clients.
- Assist with subject line and copy needs for client campaigns.
Relationships and Contacts
Reports To: Director, NGF DIRECT
Organizational: (Internal Contacts) All NGF staff members
Business Contacts: NGF clients and outside vendors
Experience: Minimum 2 years working in a marketing or administrative support role for a company(s) operating in a B2B environment.
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Skills: Proficiency with marketing software such as Acoustic, Mail Chimp, Klaviyo, StackAdapt, Meta/Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hootsuite/Sprout Social/Buffer. Mastery of Microsoft Office-based programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel. Basic knowledge of HTML design and graphic design programs (Photoshop, Paint, Canva, etc.) Initiative, good communication skills, resourcefulness and extreme attention to detail are required. Basic knowledge about the golf industry and its leading companies/stakeholders is recommended.
How can we help?
Executive Member Concierge
Learn From NGF Members
Whether you’re the head planner of your upcoming buddies golf trip or simply along for the ride, we’ve gathered a few easy ways to keep everyone in your group happy.Read More...
As humans, we see our primary care physician on a regular basis to proactively evaluate our vital signs. Likewise, a superintendent should perform frequent diagnostic testing on their golf course.Read More...
For most golfers, the idea of an in-home golf simulator is nothing more than a fantasy. However, with advancements in technology, your own golf simulator is now more attainable than ever.Read More...