Frequently Asked Questions
Access to our FAQ section is free, however we ask that you tell us who you are by signing in. Select from any one of the frequently asked questions listed below to see the answer. Also check the NGF's online Publications Catalog, which contains over 150 publications that address your business information needs. And don't miss the NGF's News & Views page which gives top-line information from many NGF research reports.
- How many golfers are there in the U.S. and what are the trends in the number of golfers?
- How many rounds of golf are played in the U.S., and what are the trends in rounds played?
- How many golf courses are there in the U.S. as of December 31, 2016?
- How many golf courses are open to the public?
- Which states have the most golf courses?
- How many golf courses opened in 2016?
- What are some of the most significant trends in the golf course business?
- What is the economic impact of the golf industry in the U.S.?
- How do golfers score on an 18-hole regulation golf course?
- What does it cost to play golf?
- How many golfers take golf trips, and how many rounds are played while traveling?
- How many non-white golfers are there in the U.S.?
- Where can I find the phone number for a particular golf company?
- Where can I get state-by-state listings of golf facilities, retail stores and other golf-related companies?
- Where can I find lists and e-mail addresses of golfers in the U.S?
Last Updated: 3/31/2010 12:51:06 PM / Generated at: 3/26/2017 9:03:54 AM